INVEST IN THE FUTURE
A sustainable impact of the BIO-Save learning model and results is expected due to:
- The flexibility and modularisation of the BIO-Save learning content and the diversity of the BIO-Save educational solutions.
- The versatility of the BIO-Save e-learning materials and blended learning methodology that can be promoted among external academic and business organisations.
- The structure of the BIO-Save results which allows self-training for learners (via participating in working groups and online events, searching for information and documents according to their needs and availability at a particular time).
- The structure of the learning modules and Learning Pathways that allows them to be reproduced on demand.
- The cloud-based BIO-Save content that is monitored in the mode of “return on investment” cycle by continuous assessment of technological, contextual and traversal skills levels optimised for increased competitiveness.
- The elaboration of a “knowledge strategy” for higher education and business stakeholders based on the BIO-Save competence-based model.
- The exploitation of the BIO-Save Competence Catalogue to enable the end-users to transform their specific learning and help them remain competitive.
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.Benjamin Franklin