WHAT ARE OUR TARGET GROUPS?
BIO-Save offers innovative content and qualifications to:
- Higher education institutions
- Students, researchers and professionals
- Biotech companies and SMEs
- Non-governmental organisations
- Business stakeholders
- Food and agricultural sectors
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Environmental industry
- Biotech business
To its partners and the trainers in higher education, the BIO-Save offers:
- International strategy and biotech profiling in respect to modern biotechnologies for climate change mitigation.
- Upgraded leadership, delivery, entrepreneurship and mentoring skills.
- Better positioning of partners locally and at European level for audience development (both in training and research).
- An active network of biotech SMEs and enterprises and universities for accreditation and validation of the BIO-Save innovative programme.
- Reshaped HE curricula to answer the Industry 4.0 needs
- Digital resources to stimulate the interest of the students and trainers.
- Updated innovative educational modules to provide novel knowledge and experience on approaches for climate change mitigation.
- Involvement of the target audience into the BIO-Save educational offers.
To its associated partners, the BIO-Save offers:
- Stronger awareness of the collaboration between the academia and the business.
- Upgraded innovative biotech programmes for climate protection.
- Increased networking opportunities.
To biotech practitioners and their organisations, the BIO-Save offers:
- Advanced strategic thinking toward innovations in biotech for climate protection.
- Experience in entrepreneurship, mentoring and coaching skills by working closely with students.
- Improved business profile on the global market and the best possible trainees’ experience and efficient investment in staff time and facilities.
- Access to relevant resources, incl. digital and case studies within the sector.
To post-graduate students, the BIO-Save offers:
- Awareness of the real needs of the biotech sector.
- Improved entrepreneurship thinking and soft skills.
- Increased employment prospects.
- Enhanced opportunities on the global biotech market.
Human capital is the key to growth.